Goku Movie App available @ URL: https://gokumovie.app/ is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
NOTICE OF DISCLAIMER AND OWNERSHIP
This legal notice serves to inform all concerned parties that the “Goku.tu Movie App,” accessible through the domain gokumovie.app, is in no way affiliated, connected, or associated with the Official Goku.to and Goku.sx entities. The aforesaid application has been developed by the GokuMovie.app team, and the exclusive rights to publish and distribute this application are vested in our ownership.
The principal objective behind the development and distribution of the Goku.tu Movie App is to extend its availability to enthusiasts of motion picture content who are unable to procure the application through the Google Play Store.
It is hereby expressly cautioned that any unauthorized duplication, reproduction, dissemination, or distribution of this application, without obtaining the requisite permission from the GokuMovie.app team, constitutes a breach of legal norms and is subject to legal action.
In light of the above, we affirm our commitment to safeguarding our rights and will pursue stringent legal recourse against any entities or individuals found to be engaged in unauthorized activities related to our proprietary application.
This notice is issued to clarify the legal status and ownership of the Goku.tu Movie App and to safeguard the rights of the GokuMovie.app team. All parties concerned are urged to respect our rights and adhere to the terms set forth herein.
This is an individual site and we don’t have any link with Goku.to or Goku.sx. If we have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in the future. If you are a rightful owner of the content used in our website, Kindly send us an email with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, copyright infringing URL, and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) @ [email protected].
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in quoratv.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
We assure you that, we will remove the copyrighted content within 48 hours.